This award is really worth its namesake, because it truly made me Happy at a time when I needed some Happiness. Thanks Sandra I Never Knew My Father I really appreciate this.In true fashion of the Award I have to name 10 things that make me Happy and then name 10 Blogs that I want to recieve this reward.
Heres my Happiness:
1. My Family and Friends. My mom and Boys are the most important things in my life and they truly make me happy. We can laugh together and at each other and still hold that family togetherness. My Friends are the same way and anyone that I call my Friend is Family anyway.
2. Doing my Genealogy. Since starting my Research over a year ago, I have learned somethings I didn't know about my family and I also have met some really nice genealogists that has become more like family than my own family. Thats because we are always Tweeting, Blogging, and Emailing each other. We are in each other lives than our own families. (LOVE IT)
5. Cooking and my Family has no problem when I test a new recipe or bake something different. I love them for that.
6. Shopping. Have an addiction, but I have developed a concept that when I buy something new, I have to get rid of something. Weither Shopping for clothes or groceries I am there
7. Coffee and Tea. Have to have a cup of coffee every AM and if under the weather Tea and Lemon
8. Tweeting. May seem strange, but I love to Tweet and RT
9. Being supportive. I try to read all the Blogs and RT as much as possible, just to let the Fam know Hey I am there for you and I Love when they let me know they are there for me.
10. My alone time. After all is said and done, I love when I get to spend time by myself. Without all of the above. If I just go for a drive, walk, or simple do the me thing, it truly makes me HAPPY!!
Now for my nominees:
1. Andrea's Genealogical Attic
2. Before My Time
3. Chicago Genealogy
4. Desperately Seeking Surnames
5. Find Your Folks
6. Lessons From My Ancestors
7. Lucie's Legacy
8. Random Relatives
9. Tina's Genealogical Wish List
10. Twig Talk
Thanks Again for Everyones Support. Really means a lot to me!!
Thanks so much Felicia for this award!ReplyDelete
Felicia...thank you for the Happy 101 award. It is great appreciated that you thought of Lucie's Legacy for this award ;o)ReplyDelete